- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Floyd Stacks, 64, EARS worker, Special Olympian
Floyd A. Stacks, 64, of Reinholds, passed away Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012 at Reading Hospital after a lengthy illness.
Floyd was the son of the late Sefus A. and Mary M. (Connell) Stacks.
Floyd was employed at Ephrata Area Rehab Services (EARS). He was a Special Olympian and won several awards in the 50-yard dash event.
He is survived by a brother: Howard, husband of June Stacks, of Stevens; four sisters: Lillian, wife of William Snyder, of Akron; JoAnn Frey, of Akron; Linda, wife of John Sokol, of Richland; and Glenda Burdine, of York; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Friends will be received at Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, on Feb. 25. Funeral services will follow at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Robert Hinson officiating. Place of interment will be Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.