- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Frank A. Bruno, 61, Pepperidge Farm retiree
Frank A. Bruno, 61, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in West Chester, he was the son of Lillian Vigilante Bruno and the late Henry A. Bruno, Sr.
He was a graduate of B. Reed Henderson High School in West Chester and was employed by Pepperidge Farm for 39 years, retiring in 2011.
In his younger years, Frank played baseball with the West Chester Little League and later in life played softball with the Pepperidge Farm league.
He had a passion for motorcycles and enjoyed riding his Harley. He was a member of the Garden Spot Motorcycle Club. He was an avid Wings fan and especially enjoyed watching his daughter play ice hockey.
In addition to his mother, Frank is survived by his sons: Salvatore "Tory" and Zachary Bruno and daughter: Deirdre Bruno. Also surviving are his brothers: Ricky and John Bruno and granddaughter: Gianna Bruno.
A life celebration service was held Aug. 18 at St. Anthony’s Lodge, Downingtown. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Frank Bruno Memorial Fund, c/o the James J. Terry Funeral Home, 736 E. Lancaster Ave., Downingtown, PA 19335 or to Garden Spot Motorcycle Club, 1840 N. Reading Road, PO Box 359, Reamstown, PA 17567.
To send online condolences, visit jamesterryfuneralhome.com.