- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Frank B. Ruoss, 60, veteran of Vietnam, maint. foreman
Frank B. Ruoss, 60, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital with his family by his side. Born in Ephrata, he was a son of the late Franklin and Dorothy (Bitzer) Ruoss. He is survived by his loving wife of 24 years, Sharon Ruoss of Lititz.
Frank was a veteran of the Vietnam War, serving in the U.S. Air Force as a trainer for the Canine Police. He was employed as a maintenance foreman for SUPERVALU, Inc., Denver. Frank enjoyed playing pool, riding motorcycle, and spending time outdoors.
In addition to his wife, Frank is survived by two daughters: Kori Steele-Kohr, wife of Andy of York; and Tahra Ruoss of Schoeneck. Also surviving is his beloved granddaughter: Charlotte Kohr and his extended pool team family.
A celebration of Frank’s life will be held at the Susquehanna State Park at a later date.