- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Gail Lee Bromhead, 80, Stevens homemaker
Gail Lee Bromhead, 80, of Stevens, passed away Monday, Sept. 2, 2013 at Denver Nursing Home.
Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Phillip S. and Margaret Mae Barker Haver. She was the wife of the late Osmond J. Bromhead Sr. who died in 1995. Gail was a homemaker and loved to spend time with her family.
Surviving are two daughters: Gail L. Via, wife of Jim of Millersville; Sandra L. Ruhl, wife of Curt of Denver; a son: Josef O. Bromhead, husband of Dorcas of Mt. Airy, Md.; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren and a brother: Richard Haver of Philadelphia. She was preceded in death by a brother and sister.
Relatives and friends attended her graveside service at Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Manheim Sept. 7. Please omit flowers.
Those desiring may send contributions in Gail’s memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.