- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Garrett Martin, 3, formerly of Ephrata
Garrett Ray Martin, 3, of Lititz, passed away after a yearlong battle with cancer Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at his home.
He was born in Ephrata to Gary Ray and Ruth (Burkholder) Martin of Lititz.
In addition to his parents, Garrett is survived by sisters: Katelyn R., Heidi J., Amanda J. and Aleah F. Martin, all at home; a brother: Sean M. Martin, at home; paternal grandparents: Raymond, husband of Mabel (Rutt) Martin, of Lititz; maternal grandparents: Leon, husband of Verna (Sensenig) Burkholder of Ephrata; paternal great grandparents: Paul, husband of Emma (Rutt) Martin, of Farmersville; and several uncles, aunts and cousins.
Funeral services were held March 15 from Farm Crest Chapel, with further services from South Hinkletown Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference, New Holland, with Bishop Amos Martin officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.