- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Garrett Martin, 3, formerly of Ephrata
Garrett Ray Martin, 3, of Lititz, passed away after a yearlong battle with cancer Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at his home.
He was born in Ephrata to Gary Ray and Ruth (Burkholder) Martin of Lititz.
In addition to his parents, Garrett is survived by sisters: Katelyn R., Heidi J., Amanda J. and Aleah F. Martin, all at home; a brother: Sean M. Martin, at home; paternal grandparents: Raymond, husband of Mabel (Rutt) Martin, of Lititz; maternal grandparents: Leon, husband of Verna (Sensenig) Burkholder of Ephrata; paternal great grandparents: Paul, husband of Emma (Rutt) Martin, of Farmersville; and several uncles, aunts and cousins.
Funeral services were held March 15 from Farm Crest Chapel, with further services from South Hinkletown Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference, New Holland, with Bishop Amos Martin officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.