- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Garry Lyn Wiggins, 57, worked with ODC
Garry Lyn Wiggins, 57, of Ephrata, died Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013 at home.
Garry had worked with ODC, Lancaster.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Geraldine E. (Dommell) Wiggins and the late John W. Wiggins and was a member of Covenant United Methodist Church, Lancaster.
Surviving is one sister: Brenda L. (Bryan) Kling; a niece; nephew and a great-niece.
Graveside services were held in the Riverview Burial Park, Lancaster, Nov. 22.