- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Gary L. Himelwright, Jr. 51, Riverside Club cook, member of Ephrata Area Church of Christ
Gary L. Himelwright, Jr., 51, of Lancaster, passed away Saturday, March 8, 2014.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Rebecca Blevins Himelwright, of Lancaster, and the late Gary L. Himelwright Sr., who passed away in 2013.
Gary had worked as a cook at the Riverside Club, was a NASCAR and Pittsburgh Steelers fan, and enjoyed fishing with his father. He was a member of Ephrata Area Church of Christ.
In addition to his mother, he is survived by his brother: Keith A. Himelwright.
Services were held March 13 at Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz. In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in his memory to the Ministry Fund at Ephrata Area Church of Christ, 103 Brusen Dr., Lititz, PA17543.
To send an online condolence, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home and Crematory, Lititz.