- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Gary L. Himelwright, Jr. 51, Riverside Club cook, member of Ephrata Area Church of Christ
Gary L. Himelwright, Jr., 51, of Lancaster, passed away Saturday, March 8, 2014.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Rebecca Blevins Himelwright, of Lancaster, and the late Gary L. Himelwright Sr., who passed away in 2013.
Gary had worked as a cook at the Riverside Club, was a NASCAR and Pittsburgh Steelers fan, and enjoyed fishing with his father. He was a member of Ephrata Area Church of Christ.
In addition to his mother, he is survived by his brother: Keith A. Himelwright.
Services were held March 13 at Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz. In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in his memory to the Ministry Fund at Ephrata Area Church of Christ, 103 Brusen Dr., Lititz, PA17543.
To send an online condolence, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home and Crematory, Lititz.