- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Gene C. Minney 81, Stevens, worked for Spur Gas Station and Goodwill Industries
Gene was born in Lancaster, son of the late Earl C. Minney and Bertha S. (Lechner) Minney-Uhlrich.
A 1951 graduate of J.P. McCaskey High School, Gene was employed for 10 years at Spur Gas Station on South Prince Street in Lancaster and Goodwill Industries. He was not employed after this due to issues with his health.
Gene was a faithful and active member of Ephrata Reformed Presbyterian Church for over 20 years.
Surviving are his sister: Nancy, wife of Ronald H. Herr of Lancaster; two nieces; two nephews and sister-in-law: Barbara Minney of Oxford.
In addition to his parents, Gene was preceded in death by his twin brother Glenn Minney in 1998.
Funeral services were held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, March 4. Place of interment was in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, consider donations in Gene’s memory to Ephrata Reformed Presbyterian Church, 21 E. Locust St., Ephrata, PA 17522.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.