- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
George Baker, 50, painter, veteran
George L. Baker Jr., 50, of Ephrata, passed away Monday, Sept. 12, 2011 at his residence.
He was the husband of Karen I. (Ritter) Baker and son of Anna C. (Nevius) Kauffman.
George was born in Harrisburg and was a U.S. Army veteran. He was formerly employed as a painter by Chios Painting Inc., of Allentown.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by two daughters: Elizabeth T., wife of Tom Kline, of Lititz; and Rosemary K. Crnkovich, of Ephrata; two sons: Paul M. Crnkovich, of Texas; and Joseph F. Crnkovich, of Florida; and a sister: Sandy Kauffman, of Lancaster.
Memorial services were held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, on Sept. 19, with the Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment with full military honors was held at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, East Hanover Township, Lebanon County.
Those who desire may make contributions to the family to defray funeral costs.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.