- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
George D. Enright, 62, Science Press retiree
George D. Enright, 62, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, July 26, 2013, at his residence.
He was born in Philadelphia and was the husband of the late Suzanne Enright who passed away in 2003.
Prior to his retirement, George worked for Science Press for over 20 years. He enjoyed golf, bowling, music, poker and ponies.
George is survived by two sons: Noel Enright of Willow Street and Jason Enright of Ephrata; a grandson: Phillip Enright of Willow Street and a sister: Maureen Enright.
In addition to his wife, he was preceded in death by a brother: John Enright.
A visitation will be held Aug. 1 from 5 to 6 p.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, 201 Church Ave., Ephrata, followed by a memorial service at 6 p.m. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in George’s memory may be made to the American Cancer Society-Lanc. Co. Unit, 314 Good Dr., Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.