- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
George D. Enright, 62, Science Press retiree
George D. Enright, 62, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, July 26, 2013, at his residence.
He was born in Philadelphia and was the husband of the late Suzanne Enright who passed away in 2003.
Prior to his retirement, George worked for Science Press for over 20 years. He enjoyed golf, bowling, music, poker and ponies.
George is survived by two sons: Noel Enright of Willow Street and Jason Enright of Ephrata; a grandson: Phillip Enright of Willow Street and a sister: Maureen Enright.
In addition to his wife, he was preceded in death by a brother: John Enright.
A visitation will be held Aug. 1 from 5 to 6 p.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, 201 Church Ave., Ephrata, followed by a memorial service at 6 p.m. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in George’s memory may be made to the American Cancer Society-Lanc. Co. Unit, 314 Good Dr., Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.