- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
George Frederick Bordner, 35, Berks Tech. graduate
George Frederick Bordner, 35, of Denver, passed away Monday, April 29, 2013, at his residence.
He was born in West Reading to John and Mildred Bordner of Terre Hill.
He was a member of the Muddy Creek Lutheran Church. A 1997 graduate of Garden Spot High School, George continued his education with a degree in graphic design from Berks Technical Institute. He was an avid Phillies, Eagles and Penn State fan.
In addition to his parents, George is survived by his brothers: Nathan Bordner of Terre Hill and Michael Bordner, fiancÃ© of Rachel Fessenbecker of Kutztown; and a sister: Katie, wife of Brian Sheffer of Ephrata.
A graveside service was held May 3 at the Muddy Creek Cemetery, South Muddy Creek Road, Denver.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.