- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
George Frederick Bordner, 35, Berks Tech. graduate
George Frederick Bordner, 35, of Denver, passed away Monday, April 29, 2013, at his residence.
He was born in West Reading to John and Mildred Bordner of Terre Hill.
He was a member of the Muddy Creek Lutheran Church. A 1997 graduate of Garden Spot High School, George continued his education with a degree in graphic design from Berks Technical Institute. He was an avid Phillies, Eagles and Penn State fan.
In addition to his parents, George is survived by his brothers: Nathan Bordner of Terre Hill and Michael Bordner, fiancÃ© of Rachel Fessenbecker of Kutztown; and a sister: Katie, wife of Brian Sheffer of Ephrata.
A graveside service was held May 3 at the Muddy Creek Cemetery, South Muddy Creek Road, Denver.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.