- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
George Wenrich, 75, worked 53 years at Bollman Hat
George A. Wenrich, 75, of Newmanstown, entered into rest in Perry County Friday, June 15, 2012.
Born in Rehrersburg, Berks County, he was the son of the late to Herbert Elizah and Mary Emeline (Boyer) Wenrich and was the husband of Luella (Moyer) Wenrich. They celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary this past February.
George enjoyed auto racing, NASCAR (Jeff Gordon), deer and turkey hunting, gardening and walking. He especially enjoyed his pet cats, Snuggles and Speedy.
He had worked in the maintenance department at Bollman Hat Factory, retiring in 2007. He had worked there for 53 years.
In addition to his wife, George is survived by two daughters: Donna F. Wenrich, at home; and Dawn L. Wenrich, of Ephrata; and a brother: Edwin Wenrich, of Newmanstown.
He was preceded in death by three brothers: John, Ralph and Charles Wenrich; and two sisters: Anna Wenrich and Elsie Daub.
The funeral service was held on June 20 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver. Burial took place in the Millbach Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.