- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Gerard J. Engel Jr., 48, welder
Gerard "Rod" J. Engel Jr., 48, of East Earl, entered into rest Thursday, June 7, 2012.
Born in Elizabeth, N.J, he was the son of Mary Ann Donofri Engel, of Ephrata, and the late Gerard J. Engel Sr. He was the husband of Karen J. Engel.
He was a welder at Carriage Machine, Bird-in-Hand. He attended Cedar Lane Chapel, East Earl. He was loved and will be missed by many.
Besides his wife and mother, he is survived by six brothers and sisters: Perry, husband of Sara A. Engel, of Halifax; Kimberly J., wife of Greg Dumm, of Lititz; Jeanine M. Beachy, of Reinholds; Travis J., husband of Martha E. Engel, of Plain City, Ohio; Eric M., husband of Angel D. Engel, of Hopkinsville, Ky.; Matthew V. Engel, of Ephrata; and 25 nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father: Gerard J. Engel Sr.
The funeral was held on June 10 at Mine Road Amish-Mennonite Church, Paradise. Interment took place in the adjoining cemetery.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.