- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Gilbert M. Wolf, Vietnam vet, WE and AT&T retiree
Heaven gained a bearded angel May 7, 2013.
Gilbert M. Wolf, 69, was the husband of Virginia L. "Ginny" (Foster) Wolf for 43 years.
He was a Vietnam War Army veteran and retired from Western Electric, Pittsburgh, and AT&T, Reading. An avid Steelers fan, he enjoyed hunting, camping and time with family and friends.
Gibby was the adoring father of Kristin (Dan) Labezius, Lancaster; and Andrea Wolf, partnered with Bert Dutt, Reading; doting Pap Pap of Katie, Abby and Jake Labezius; brother of Karen Atkinson, Pittsburgh; and loving uncle of many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Gilbert A. and Rose A. (Bodine) Wolf.
The family wishes to express appreciation for the loving care and devotion provided by doctors Jon and Chris Brabazon and the staff of DAVITA Dialysis, Denver Health & Rehab. and Reamstown Ambulance.
Funeral services were held May 11, 2013 at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. Pam Fischer officiating. Burial was in Mt. Zion Evangelical Cemetery, Akron.
Rather than flowers, donations to Transitional Living Center, 105 E. King St., Lancaster, PA 17602.