- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Gladys N. Ranck, 98, of Ephrata, was seamstress
Gladys N. Ranck, 98, of Ephrata, formerly of Honey Brook, died Monday, May 27, at Ephrata Manor.
Her husband, George L. Ranck, preceded her in death in 1983.
Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Elam and Deborah (Kauffman) Neuhauser.
She was a homemaker and a member of Bethany United Church of Christ, Ephrata.
Surviving are three children: Carol J., married to Clair R. Gehman, New Holland; G. Michael Ranck, Odessa, Fla.; and William L., married to Eugenie (Lamb) Ranck, Blacksburg, Va.; 11 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, Robert E. Ranck.
Her funeral will be private at the Groff-High Funeral Home with Pastor William LaSalle officiating. Interment will be in Ranck’s United Methodist Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Ephrata Manor Benevolent Fund, 99 Bethany Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.