- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Gladys N. Ranck, 98, of Ephrata, was seamstress
Gladys N. Ranck, 98, of Ephrata, formerly of Honey Brook, died Monday, May 27, at Ephrata Manor.
Her husband, George L. Ranck, preceded her in death in 1983.
Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Elam and Deborah (Kauffman) Neuhauser.
She was a homemaker and a member of Bethany United Church of Christ, Ephrata.
Surviving are three children: Carol J., married to Clair R. Gehman, New Holland; G. Michael Ranck, Odessa, Fla.; and William L., married to Eugenie (Lamb) Ranck, Blacksburg, Va.; 11 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, Robert E. Ranck.
Her funeral will be private at the Groff-High Funeral Home with Pastor William LaSalle officiating. Interment will be in Ranck’s United Methodist Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Ephrata Manor Benevolent Fund, 99 Bethany Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.