- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Gladys Weller, 73, Denver, was Harting’s Bakery worker
Gladys H. Weller, 73, of Denver, died Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
Born in West Reading, a daughter of the late Edith (Fenstermacher) Lash and Elmer E. McCoy, she was the husband of Harlan Weller, who died December 2007.
She last worked at the Harting’s Bakery Outlet Store, Bowmansville, and worked many years for Griffith & Bixler, Knauers.
Surviving are a daughter: Shelly J., wife of Paul E., Hassler Jr., of Denver; grandchildren: Tom and Daniel; step-children: Shelie Ann Cake, of Reading; and Kelie Weller and Leselie Holder, both Florida; five step-grandchildren; two step-great-granddaughters; a sister: Dorothy McCarty, of Reading; and brother: Ronald McCoy, of Exeter.
Gladys was predeceased by sisters: June Randazzo and Lillian Steinmetz.
Funeral services were held on May 15 from Good Funeral Home and Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Chaplain Glenn A. Beard Jr. officiating. Graveside services were held at Berks County Memorial Gardens, Fleetwood.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.