- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Gladys Weller, 73, Denver, was Harting’s Bakery worker
Gladys H. Weller, 73, of Denver, died Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
Born in West Reading, a daughter of the late Edith (Fenstermacher) Lash and Elmer E. McCoy, she was the husband of Harlan Weller, who died December 2007.
She last worked at the Harting’s Bakery Outlet Store, Bowmansville, and worked many years for Griffith & Bixler, Knauers.
Surviving are a daughter: Shelly J., wife of Paul E., Hassler Jr., of Denver; grandchildren: Tom and Daniel; step-children: Shelie Ann Cake, of Reading; and Kelie Weller and Leselie Holder, both Florida; five step-grandchildren; two step-great-granddaughters; a sister: Dorothy McCarty, of Reading; and brother: Ronald McCoy, of Exeter.
Gladys was predeceased by sisters: June Randazzo and Lillian Steinmetz.
Funeral services were held on May 15 from Good Funeral Home and Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Chaplain Glenn A. Beard Jr. officiating. Graveside services were held at Berks County Memorial Gardens, Fleetwood.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.