- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Glenn Rupp, educator, counselor
Glenn Rupp, 74, entered heaven Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011.
Glenn was the loving husband of Nancy, and they celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary in April.
His life desire was to serve the Lord and his people. He was active in Ephrata Community Church and prayer groups. Glenn dedicated his career to education and counseling others. He cared deeply for his family and friends.
He is also survived by his son: Brian, husband of Steffanie, of Oceanside, Calif.; and their sons: Brennan and Tyler.
Glenn was predeceased by his daughter: Cindy.
A celebration of life service was held at Ephrata Community Church on Sept. 12.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to Ephrata Community Church, 70 Clay School Road, Ephrata, PA 17522; Gateway House of Prayer, 70 Clay School Road, Ephrata, PA 17522; or City Gate Lancaster, 95 Summer Lane, Lititz, PA 17543.
Services were under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.