- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Grace L. Buckwalter, Born in Ephrata, worked for New Holland Machine, Sears, Lippart’s
Grace L. Buckwalter, formerly of Neffsville, died peacefully Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at the Pleasant View Retirement Community, Manheim.
Born in Ephrata, she was the daughter of the late Chester and Sarah Hacker Cooper. Grace was the loving wife of the late Daniel K. Buckwalter who died in December of 2007.
Grace was employed in the billing department for New Holland Machine Company, New Holland; she later worked for Sears Department Store, Lancaster, and Lippart’s Big Men’s Clothing Store, Lititz.
Surviving is a son: Dennis K. Buckwalter, of Cambridge, Mass.; a daughter: Nancy J. wife of David A. Sarley of Lancaster; a grandson: Korey W. Schload husband of Melissa Fritz Schload; and two step granddaughters: Jennifer wife of Kyle Flora and Kelley wife of Charles Kinard.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family. Interment will be in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, north of Annville.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Arrangements by Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.