- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Grace M. Weinhold, Husin Shirt, J.C. Penney worker
Grace M. Weinhold, 86, of Ephrata, passed away peacefully Monday, Sept. 2, 2013 at Ephrata Manor after a long illness.
Her husband, the late Robert W. Weinhold, passed away April 3, 2008.
Born in Ephrata, Grace was a daughter of the late George and Ruth (Weaver) Bowers. She was an active member of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Ephrata.
Grace worked for many years at Ephrata’s former Husin Shirt Factory and she was most recently employed at the former J.C.Penney store in Ephrata.
Grace was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
She is survived by a son: John R. Weinhold, husband of Kathy A. (Sweigart) Weinhold of Ephrata; a daughter: Jane L. Imhoff of York; four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Grace was preceded in death by a son: William Weinhold; a sister: Nancy J. Brendle and a brother: Richard Weaver.
Friends will be received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, from 1 to 2 p.m. Sept. 5. Funeral services will follow at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Henry E. Herbener officiating. Place of interment will be Wolf’s Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
Donations in Grace’s memory may be directed to the Alzheimer’s Association at alz.org/pa.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.