- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Grazia Ugliuzza, 68, was homemaker, worked as skilled seamstress locally
Grazia Carabello Ugliuzza, 68, of Ephrata, died of natural causes Tuesday, June 25 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Marina di Caronia, Sicily, Italy, she was the daughter of the late Francesco and Teresa (Crisci) Carabello. She was the wife of Ignazio Ugliuzza for 31 years.
A skilled seamstress, she worked at various sewing factories in Ephrata, including the former Gerber Childrenswear, Inc., Loungewear Manufacturing Co., and Aly-Wear, Inc.
After retiring, Grazia was a homemaker. Her hobbies included cooking, cleaning, sewing, going to church, watching cooking shows and Italian television programming, and spending time with her family and friends. She was a member of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish in Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Rosalba of Ephrata; a sister: Mariantonia Carabello of Philadelphia; a brother: Natale, husband of Antonina Carabello, of Sicily; and several beloved nieces and nephews.
Grazia was preceded in death by her brother, Biagio A. Carabello.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated at Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Ephrata, July 1 with final commendation and farewell at Gethsemane Cemetery, Laureldale.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com