- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Harold Stuber Sr., 75, retiree of Ash Painting
Harold Stuber Sr., 75, of Stevens, passed away Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at his home.
He was born in Stevens to the late Paul and Mildred (Sensenig) Stuber and was the husband of Sandra (Matz) Stuber, with whom he shared 56 years of marriage.
Harold enjoyed camping and was a Los Angeles Dodgers fan. During his working years, he worked as a painter for Ash Painting before his retirement.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by two daughters: Teresa, wife of Roger Klopp of Denver; Tammy Bohanan of Ephrata; a son: Harold Stuber Jr. of Ephrata; five grandchildren: Jesse and Eric Klopp and Kristy, Rodger and Dusti Bohanan; two great-grandchildren; two sisters: Mary, wife of Carl Wise of Ephrata; Betty Stuber of Ephrata and a brother: Ray, husband of Dolores Stuber of York.
He was preceded in death by a brother, Paul Stuber Jr.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.