- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Harold V. Kutz Jr., 77, Salem Reformed member, Phils fan, enjoyed bowling, bicycling
Harold “Sonny” V. Kutz Jr., 77, of Royersford, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Friday, April 18, 2014, at Parkhouse Providence Pointe, Pottstown.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Harold Sr. and Edna V. (Boose) Kutz.
Harold had attended the Salem Reformed Church, Reamstown. He enjoyed doing puzzles, bicycling, bowling, attending baseball games and was a Phillies fan.
Sonny is survived by a sister: Carolyn Loose of Pottstown; a sister-in-law: Gladys Kutz of Pottstown; an aunt and uncle: Arvilla and Richard Myer of Pottstown; cousins: Shelly, Leslie, Craig Myer of Pottstown; nieces and nephews: Cindy, wife of Edward Booth of Quakertown, Holly, wife of Todd Gensemer of Shillington, Scott, husband of Bobbie Loose of Ephrata, Michael, husband of Tammy Loose of Lancaster; great nieces and nephews: Sarah and Tyler Booth, Jack and Lucas Gensemer, Alvin, Dasha, Christopher and Ann Loose.
He was preceded in death by two brothers: Larry and Wilbur Kutz.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.