- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Helen Catherine Sheaffer, 90, Ephrata, member of Swamp Christian Fellowship Church
Helen Catherine Sheaffer, 90, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at Maple Farm.
Born in Bernville, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Lily (Schlappich) Kissinger and was the wife of the late Eugene Wayne Sheaffer.
Helen was a member of the Swamp Christian Fellowship Church, Reinholds. She enjoyed word search puzzles.
She is survived by a son: Robert, husband of Bonnie Sheaffer of Akron; a daughter: Vickie, wife of Raymond Branas of York; and a grandson: Troy, husband of Lori Sheaffer.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by a sister: Stella Brumbach.
Services were held May 5 at Stradling Funeral Ephrata, followed by interment in Memory Gardens.
Memorial contributions in Helen’s memory may be made to the Ephrata Pioneer Fire Company, 135 S. State St., Ephrata, PA 17522
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.