- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Helen E. Reynolds, 89, Ladies Auxiliary member
Helen E. Reynolds, 89, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013 at Maple Farm Nursing Home, Akron.
She was the widow of James H. Reynolds.
Born March 16, 1924, in Cains, she was daughter of the late Marvin and Miriam (Watson) Kenworthy.
Helen enjoyed gardening, cooking, sewing, puzzles and playing cards. She was a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of Gap.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a son: Jerry W. Reynolds; and brothers: Raymond, Paul and William Kenworthy.
Helen is survived by her son: Chester "Lee" Reynolds and wife Jerri; daughter-in-law: Francesmary Reynolds; brothers: Larry, Fred and Everett Kenworthy; sister: Betty Harrison; two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Per her request, there will be no services.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice and Community Care, 685 Good Drive, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania, Inc.