- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Helen Fry, 80, EHS grad, International Signal worker
Helen L. Fry, 80, of Manheim, died peacefully following a lengthy battle with cancer Saturday, June 16, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in West Earl Township, she was the daughter of the late George and Lizzie Geibe Keller.
Helen worked for International Signal and Control Corporation, Lancaster, for 11 years. A 1949 graduate of the Ephrata High School (EHS), her interests included: flower gardening, bowling, walking and reading. Helen had a life-long passion for her family and enjoyed spending time and being involved with her children and grandchildren.
Surviving is a son: William A. Jr., husband of D. May Witman Fry, of Manheim; two sisters: Karen L. wife of Richard H. Phillips, of Lancaster; Kim L., wife of James C. Sherk, of Manheim; five granddaughters: Terra, Dori, Crystal, Carrie and Casey; and five great grandchildren.
Preceding her in death are six sisters and three brothers.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend a time of visitation with Helen’s family to share, remember and celebrate Helen’s life at the Buch Funeral Home 21 Market Square, Manheim, on June 21 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Interment service will be private and at the convenience of the family in Penryn Cemetery, Penn Township.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent in Helen’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.