- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Helen Fuller, 104, homemaker, former Ephrata resident
Helen M. Fuller, 104, a resident of Garden Spot Village in New Holland, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, Aug. 20, 2011.
She was the widow of the late George W. Fuller who passed away in 1970. Born in Loysville, Helen was the daughter of the late Russell T. and Huldah (Baker) Book.
She was a homemaker and a member of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Ephrata. She enjoyed gardening.
Surviving are two children: Betty M. Smith, of New Holland; and Robert E. Fuller, husband of Geraldine Fuller, of Lancaster; three grandchildren; seven great- grandchildren; and two great-great grandchildren.
Helen’s family wishes to thank the staffs of Garden Spot Village, Hospice of Lancaster County and Holy Trinity Lutheran Church for all the loving care given to their mother.
Funeral services will be held at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
Donations in Helen’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or to the Garden Spot Village Benevolent Fund by contacting Linda Dodge at 355-6215.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.