- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Helen Hamilton, 101, NewYork phone co. supervisor
Helen E. Hamilton, 101, formerly of Denver and Long Island, N.Y., died Monday, March 5, 2012, in Zerbe Sisters Nursing Center, Narvon.
Born in Rockville Center, N.Y., she was the daughter of the late George and Carrie (Magele) Winkler. Her husband, Arthur J. Hamilton, died Oct. 28, 1984.
Helen was of the Catholic faith and retired in 1975 as manager-supervisor for New York Telephone Company in Long Island after 49 years. She enjoyed crocheting, crafts and animals, especially her dogs.
Surviving are grandchildren: Arthur R. Jr., husband of Michelle (Kocheck) Hamilton, of Tarpon Springs, Fla.; and Janet L., wife of James Leroux, of Odenton, Md.; and great-grandchildren: Brandon and Kameron.
Her son: Arthur R. Hamilton Sr. predeceased her in 2003.
Graveside services were held March 9 in Bloomingburg Rural Cemetery, Bloomingburg, N.Y.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, handled the arrangements. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.