- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Helen P. Cazillo Lonas, 85, Akron
Helen P. Cazillo Lonas, 85, of Akron, formerly of Parkesburg, died Monday, April 29, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care in Mt. Joy.
Born in Parkesburg, she was the daughter of the late Pasquale and Jennie Kolodski Cazillo, Sr.
She is survived by two brothers: Robert Cazillo and Anthony Cazillo, both of Parkesburg and many nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and great great nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by two siblings: Pasquale Cazillo, Jr. and Eleanor Houck.
Funeral services were held May 6 at the Wilde Funeral Home, Parkesburg followed by interment at the Parkesburg Catholic Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.