- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Helen P. Cazillo Lonas, 85, Akron
Helen P. Cazillo Lonas, 85, of Akron, formerly of Parkesburg, died Monday, April 29, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care in Mt. Joy.
Born in Parkesburg, she was the daughter of the late Pasquale and Jennie Kolodski Cazillo, Sr.
She is survived by two brothers: Robert Cazillo and Anthony Cazillo, both of Parkesburg and many nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and great great nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by two siblings: Pasquale Cazillo, Jr. and Eleanor Houck.
Funeral services were held May 6 at the Wilde Funeral Home, Parkesburg followed by interment at the Parkesburg Catholic Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.