- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Henry Kromer, 62, Vertex warehouse supervisor
Henry E. Kromer, 62, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Oct. 26, 2012 at Hospice and Community Care of Lancaster.
He was born in Ephrata to Elnora (Keath) Bowman Kromer, of Denver, and the late Elmer Henry Kromer. Henry was the husband of Wanda L. (Willwerth) Kromer, of Ephrata, with whom he shared 40 years of marriage.
Henry was a member of the Worship Center, Lancaster. He especially loved his family. Henry worked as a warehouse supervisor for Vertex Mechanical of Stevens until August of this year.
In addition to his wife and mother, Henry is survived by two daughters: Sara Grubb, of Clarksville, Tenn.; and Rebecca Kromer, at home; two granddaughters: Brynn and Abby; and a brother: Elmer H., husband of Linda L. (Laudermilch) Kromer, of Ephrata.
A funeral service was held Oct. 28 at the Worship Center, Lancaster, with Pastor Sam Smucker officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Henry’s memory may be made to the Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.