- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Henry W. Holt, III, Deaf Christian Homepage editor
Henry W. Holt, III, 77, of Ephrata, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013 at his home.
The son of the late Henry W., Jr. and Betty Mason Holt, he was born in Lynchburg, Va. Henry and his loving wife, Catherine Clymer Holt shared 56 years of marriage.
Formerly of Lititz, Henry was a member of Crossroads Community Fellowship, Henry enjoyed signing solos and duets at church. He worked in printing and retired from Stiegel Printing in Manheim. For over 30 years Henry was the editor of the Deaf Christian Homepage.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his son: Matthew Holt, husband of Donna, Denver; daughter: Monique Holt, wife of Tim Chamberlain, Washington, D.C. and grandchildren: Jacey and Jett Holt.
A funeral service was held for friends and family at the Crossroads Community Fellowship, Lititz, Nov. 16. Interment will be in Hess Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial donations in Henry’s memory may be made to Ephphatha Deaf Ministries International Inc., 1609 England Ave., Everett, WA 98203.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.