- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, Denver, loving husband, father
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014, at Hospice & Community Care, Mt. Joy.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Herbert H. Sr. and Ruth (Phautz) Wolf and was the husband of Tracey A. (May) Wolf.
He was a very loving husband and father.
Herbert is survived by a son: Seth H. Wolf: a daughter: Starlena M. Wolf: and a brother: Al Wolf.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.