- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, Denver, loving husband, father
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014, at Hospice & Community Care, Mt. Joy.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Herbert H. Sr. and Ruth (Phautz) Wolf and was the husband of Tracey A. (May) Wolf.
He was a very loving husband and father.
Herbert is survived by a son: Seth H. Wolf: a daughter: Starlena M. Wolf: and a brother: Al Wolf.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.