- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, Denver, loving husband, father
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014, at Hospice & Community Care, Mt. Joy.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Herbert H. Sr. and Ruth (Phautz) Wolf and was the husband of Tracey A. (May) Wolf.
He was a very loving husband and father.
Herbert is survived by a son: Seth H. Wolf: a daughter: Starlena M. Wolf: and a brother: Al Wolf.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.