- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, Denver, loving husband, father
Herbert H. Wolf, Jr., 54, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014, at Hospice & Community Care, Mt. Joy.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Herbert H. Sr. and Ruth (Phautz) Wolf and was the husband of Tracey A. (May) Wolf.
He was a very loving husband and father.
Herbert is survived by a son: Seth H. Wolf: a daughter: Starlena M. Wolf: and a brother: Al Wolf.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.