- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Hiltrud Kepple, 84, retiree of Keystone Knit Wear
Hiltrud O. (Weigand) Kepple, 84, of Denver, passed away Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Offenbach, West Germany, daughter to the late Joseph and Martha Wiegand.
She was a member of Indiantown Mennonite Church, Ephrata. Hiltrud retired in 1995 from Keystone Knit Wear after 23 years of service.
Hiltrud is survived by husband of 58 years: Donald C. Kepple of Denver; a daughter: Cindy, wife of Barry Carvell of Lititz and three grandchildren: Jason, Tony and Daniel.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by a son, Roland Kepple.
Funeral services were held Oct. 30 at Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Pastors Jay Weaver, Delmar Weaver, Paul Snader and Steve Martin officiating. Interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Hiltrud’s memory may be made to American Cancer Society-Lanc. Co. Unit 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603, or to Indiantown Mennonite Church, 255 Indiantown Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.