- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Howard M. Yerger, Jr., 68, vending machine mechanic
Howard M. Yerger, Jr., 68, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Nov. 8, 2013 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was the husband of Susan E. (Stringer) Yerger and son of the late Howard M. Yerger, Sr. and Florence (Leibensperger) Yerger.
Howard was a vending machine mechanic for Aramark until 2003 and was currently employed by Rohrer’s Quarry in Lititz.
In addition to his wife, Susan, Howard is survived by five children: Thomas C. Trate, husband of Heidi, of Chambersburg; Scott Yerger, husband of Stacy, of Reading; Dawn, wife of William Hopkins of Ephrata; Yvette M. Yerger of Muhlenberg and Kira Yerger of Muhlenberg; 13 grandchildren; one sister: Mary Lou (Yerger) Lord of Florida; two brothers: Richard Yerger, husband of Shirley, of Schuylkill County and Larry Yerger of Windsor Twp.
In addition to his parents, Howard was preceded in death by a brother, Donald Yerger.
Funeral services will be held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, at 6 p.m. Nov. 15 with the Rev. (Father Heather) Kurtz officiating.
Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.