- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Howard S. Wharton, 73, Wilton Armetale retiree
Howard S. Wharton, 73, of Newmanstown, died in his home on March 19, 2013. He was the husband of Janet Sites Wharton. He was born in Lancaster on Oct. 10, 1939 and was the son of the late Paul and Bertha Walstrum Simmons. He was a retired employee of Wilton Armetale of Mt. Joy.
Surviving in addition to his wife, is a daughter: Linda, wife of Brad Boltz of Newmanstown; two step daughters: Kathy Miller of Newmanstown; and Tina Pieffer of Easton; six grandchildren; four great grandchildren; sister: Sue Geesaman of Newmanstown; brother: Darryl L. Smith of Newmanstown; and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by a brother: Larry Boyer.
Memorial services were held March 25 at St. Luke Lutheran Church, Schaefferstown. Clauser Funeral Homes is handling the arrangements.