- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ivan Z. Sensenig, Ephrata, furniture worker, was 89
Ivan Z. Sensenig, 89, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, March 21, 2013 at home after a brief illness. Ivan was born in New Holland to the late David and Emma Sensenig. He was the husband of Anna Mary (Weaver) Sensenig with whom he shared 70 years of marriage.
He was a member of Valley View Mennonite Church and worked at Sensenig’s Furniture for many years.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by four sons and two daughters: Carl, husband of Rhoda (Good) Sensenig of Myerstown; Mary Jane, wife of Randy Meadath of Stevens; Ivan Ray, husband of Lois (Nolt) Sensenig of Lebanon; Erla, wife of Arthur Nolt of Clare, Mich.; Marlin, husband of Martha (Martin) Sensenig of Ephrata; Elvin, husband of Carolyn (Martin) Sensenig of Reamstown; 34 grandchildren and 81 great-grandchildren; three brothers and five sisters: Vera, wife of Elmer Hoover; Anna, wife of the late Jonas Nolt; Nora, wife of Isaac Martin; Ella, wife of Ammon Hoover; Adam, husband of Mary Lou; Earl Ray, husband of Mary; Erla Mae, wife of the late Allen Burkholder; and Loyd, husband of Alta.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one brother: John, husband of the late Ella (Kurtz) Sensenig; three sisters: Alta; Mary, wife of the late Aaron Hurst; and Emma, wife of Paul Zimmerman; a daughter: Vera Mae; a son: David and one granddaughter: Rosalie.
A viewing was held Sunday, March 24 at Valley View Mennonite Church. Funeral services were at Valley View Mennonite Church on March 25. Interment was in the adjoining cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.