- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Jack Krick, 81, veteran, Miller-Hess employee
Jack Krick, 81, of Stevens, died Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011 in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Adamstown, a son of the late Elmer and Flora (Leed) Krick, he was the husband of Jacqueline M. (Werntz) Krick for 56 years.
A Wilson High School graduate, Jack was a Korean War Army corporal. He worked for Miller-Hess Shoe, Akron; was a member of Adamstown VFW; Sunflower Hunting Camp, Lycoming County; and loved hunting and bird watching.
Also surviving are daughters: Connie, wife of David Wagner, of Stevens; Theresa, wife of Dennis Johns, of Bowmansville; Cheryl, wife of Barry Stoltz, of Schoeneck; and Jolie, wife of Jim Hanna, of Stevens; six grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; a sister: Caroline Yinger; and brother: Pete Krick.
He was predeceased by a brother: Richard. Private burial took place in Pleasant View Cemetery, Sinking Spring.
Rather than flowers, contributions can be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, is honored to serve the family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.