- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
James H. Buffenmyer Sr., 74, welder, chime maker
James H. Buffenmyer Sr., 74, of Ephrata, passed away after a lengthy illness Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at his home.
He was born in Rothsville to the late Nathan and Edna (Adams) Buffenmyer and was the husband of Wanda M. (Flowers) Buffenmyer, with whom he shared 41 years of marriage.
James enjoyed making wind chimes and loved to go fishing. During his working years he was a welder.
In addition to his wife, James is survived by twin daughters: Tina, wife of Gary Hedrick Jr., of Mohnton; and Zina, wife of Christopher Martin, of Ephrata; a son: James H. Jr., husband of Rebecca (Moyer) Buffenmyer, of Denver; seven grandchildren: Shane, Kayla, Andrew, Logan, Johnathan, Cohen and Vincent; three sisters: Velma Goshert, of Denver; Pat, wife of Gary Gipe, of Denver; and Donna, wife of John Willwerth, of New Holland; and a brother: Richard Buffenmyer, of Ephrata.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in James’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.