- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Jane W. Trupe, 67, Terre Hill, member of Trinity EC, worked at Shady Maple
Jane W. Trupe, 67, of 105 Park Circle, Terre Hill, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Her husband, A. Eugene Trupe, survives. They would have celebrated their 46th anniversary on August 17. Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Max Elliott and Dorothy Eckert (Werner) Moore.
Early in her life, she worked at UGA, now Sure Fine, as a key punch operator, then was a clerk at Shady Maple Farm Market for 22 years. She was a member of Trinity E. C. Church, Terre Hill where she served in the nursery and as a primary Sunday School teacher for many years.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by two sons: Troy E. married to Kathleen (Rissell) Trupe, Morgantown and Todd E. married to Tina (Hufford) Trupe, Terre Hill; two grandchildren: Todd E. Trupe, Jr. and Sarina Lynn Trupe; and a brother: William married to Wanda Moore, Womelsdorf.
A graveside service was held July 21 at Terre Hill Cemetery with Pastor Al Hoffman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Trinity E. C. Church, P. O. Box 247, Terre Hill, PA 17581.
The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.