- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Janice Woods, missionary, Fairmount Homes secretary
Janice Lee Woods, 61, of Talmage, passed away Monday, Sept. 17, 2012 at her home.
She was born in Buffalo to the late Langdon C. and Anges (O’Hearn) Woods.
Janice was a member of the Calvary Baptist Church, Lancaster. She enjoyed quilting and sewing. Janice had a strong faith and enjoyed missionary work.
She worked as a secretary for Fairmount Homes and part-time at Millers Quilt Shop.
Janice is survived by a brother: Philip M., husband of Dorothy (Steen) VanCleve, of Lockport, N.Y., and 35 cousins.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Janice’s memory may be made to Fairmount Homes Sharing Fund, 333 Wheat Ridge Drive, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.