- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Janice Woods, missionary, Fairmount Homes secretary
Janice Lee Woods, 61, of Talmage, passed away Monday, Sept. 17, 2012 at her home.
She was born in Buffalo to the late Langdon C. and Anges (O’Hearn) Woods.
Janice was a member of the Calvary Baptist Church, Lancaster. She enjoyed quilting and sewing. Janice had a strong faith and enjoyed missionary work.
She worked as a secretary for Fairmount Homes and part-time at Millers Quilt Shop.
Janice is survived by a brother: Philip M., husband of Dorothy (Steen) VanCleve, of Lockport, N.Y., and 35 cousins.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Janice’s memory may be made to Fairmount Homes Sharing Fund, 333 Wheat Ridge Drive, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.