- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Janis Steely, 64, homemaker
Janis L. Steely, 64, of Ephrata, died Sunday, July 1, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Orville and Miriam Nell Snoke. Her husband, Donald J. Steely, died in 2011.
A homemaker, she was a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Lancaster.
Surviving are her brother: John, husband of Nancy Snoke; nieces: Barbara E. Snoke Pyott, wife of Jeffrey Pyott; and Melissa Snoke Landis, wife of Christopher Landis; great-nieces: Tamara and Kelly Pyott and Christine Landis; and great-nephew: Iain Landis.
A graveside service took place on July 11 at St. Joseph New Catholic Cemetery, Lancaster, with the Rev. Stephen P. Verkouw officiating.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.