- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Janis Steely, 64, homemaker
Janis L. Steely, 64, of Ephrata, died Sunday, July 1, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Orville and Miriam Nell Snoke. Her husband, Donald J. Steely, died in 2011.
A homemaker, she was a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Lancaster.
Surviving are her brother: John, husband of Nancy Snoke; nieces: Barbara E. Snoke Pyott, wife of Jeffrey Pyott; and Melissa Snoke Landis, wife of Christopher Landis; great-nieces: Tamara and Kelly Pyott and Christine Landis; and great-nephew: Iain Landis.
A graveside service took place on July 11 at St. Joseph New Catholic Cemetery, Lancaster, with the Rev. Stephen P. Verkouw officiating.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.