- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Jaxon Reed Krimes, Infant
Jaxon Reed Krimes, infant son of Matthew Krimes and Kelly Marshall, passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013, at Hershey Medical Center.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a brother: Ethan Parese; two sisters: Alexis and Nathalie Krimes; maternal grandmother: Karen, wife of Tommie David of Reinholds; paternal grandparents: Donald and Lan Krimes of Adamstown; paternal great grandmother: Naomi Krimes; paternal great grandparents: Peggy and Donald Roy of Ephrata.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather: Jerry Marshall.
Services were held Feb. 25 at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, followed by a graveside service in the Mohler’s Brethren Cemetery, Ephrata, with Pastor Gene Weaver officiating.
Fly high baby boy, you will be missed dearly.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.