- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Jay Good, 57, Denver Shoe Factory employee
Jay I. Good, 57, of Tucson, Ariz., formerly of Lancaster County, passed away Wednesday, May 9, 2012.
He was the son of Elsie H. Good of Ephrata and the late Raymond R. Good.
Before moving to Arizona, he was a mechanic at Victor Weavers Inc. in New Holland and Denver Shoe Factory in Denver. He will be missed by his family and friends.
He is also survived by siblings: Jerry, of Narvon; Joyce, wife of Leonard Martin, of New Holland; Clarence, husband of Vicki, of Akron; Nevin, husband of Dianne, of New Holland; Hettie, wife of John Zimmerman, of New Holland; Lillie, of Ephrata; Bruce, husband of Joyce, of Fredericksburg; and Sally, of New Holland.
He was preceded in death by John, Barry, Dallas, Eli, Barbara Jean and Elsie Faye.