- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Jayden Zimmerman, 31 days old, Ephrata resident
Jayden Mel Zimmerman, 31 days old, of Ephrata, died Monday, March 26, 2012 at his home from complications from Trisomy 18.
Born in Ephrata, he was the son of Melvin Ray and Nora Jane (Burkholder) Zimmerman.
Surviving in addition to his parents are six sisters and a brother: Rosalie F., Melissa J., Anthony R., Kaylene B., Kelsie J., Michelle N. and Janita M.; paternal grandparents: Ray, husband of Elsie (Zimmerman) Zimmerman, of Ephrata; and maternal grandparents: Walter, husband of Martha (Good) Burkholder, of New Holland.
Funeral services were held March 30 at the late home, with further services at Martindale Mennonite Church with the Bishop Amos G. Martin officiating. Interment was held in the adjoining cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.