- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Jayden Zimmerman, 31 days old, Ephrata resident
Jayden Mel Zimmerman, 31 days old, of Ephrata, died Monday, March 26, 2012 at his home from complications from Trisomy 18.
Born in Ephrata, he was the son of Melvin Ray and Nora Jane (Burkholder) Zimmerman.
Surviving in addition to his parents are six sisters and a brother: Rosalie F., Melissa J., Anthony R., Kaylene B., Kelsie J., Michelle N. and Janita M.; paternal grandparents: Ray, husband of Elsie (Zimmerman) Zimmerman, of Ephrata; and maternal grandparents: Walter, husband of Martha (Good) Burkholder, of New Holland.
Funeral services were held March 30 at the late home, with further services at Martindale Mennonite Church with the Bishop Amos G. Martin officiating. Interment was held in the adjoining cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.