- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Jean M. Burkholder, 86, born in Adamstown
Jean M. (Summers) Burkholder, 86, of Lancaster, passed away Thursday, April 17, 2014, at the Mennonite Home, Lancaster.
She was born in Adamstown and was the wife of the late Abram M. Burkholder.
Jean is survived by a twin sister: June Gamber.
A graveside service was held April 22 at the Metzler Mennonite Cemetery.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.