- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Jean M. Burkholder, 86, born in Adamstown
Jean M. (Summers) Burkholder, 86, of Lancaster, passed away Thursday, April 17, 2014, at the Mennonite Home, Lancaster.
She was born in Adamstown and was the wife of the late Abram M. Burkholder.
Jean is survived by a twin sister: June Gamber.
A graveside service was held April 22 at the Metzler Mennonite Cemetery.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.