- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Jean Wojciechowski, 86, Renninger’s antique dealer
Jean Wojciechowski, 86, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at Denver Health & Rehab.
Formerly of Stratford, N.J., Jean was preceded in death by her husband, Frank J. Wojciechowski, and her parents George Conte and Dorothy Kreamer.
Jean is survived by her brother: George, Somerdale, N.J., son: Michael, husband of Mary Beth Boyer, Ephrata; and her daughter: Marion, wife of Jack Eagan, North Carolina; four grandchildren: Amy Ward, husband of Patrick Ward; Kyle Wojciechowski; Katie Eagan; and Kristen Eagan; and two great-grandchildren: Owen and Luke Ward.
Upon moving to Lancaster County in 1973, Jean joined Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church and had been an active member of the Benevolent Society. She was a longtime and beloved antique dealer at Renninger’s Market in Adamstown. Jean enjoyed cooking and spending time with her family, especially her two great-grand children.
Jean will be laid to rest at Cedar Hill Cemetery June 28 following a memorial service at OMPH Church in Ephrata at 11 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial contributions be made to Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church Benevolent Society, 320 Church Ave., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata. To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com