- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Jeffrey S. Harbst, 51, Weave Corp. operations manager
Jeffrey S. Harbst, 51, of Denver, formerly of Lewistown area, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013, at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Lewistown, the son of William D. and Donna V. (Griffith) Harbst of Lewistown, and was the husband of Richelle L. (Spirk) Harbst of Reading.
Jeffrey was a graduate of Chief Logan High School and Susquehanna University. He worked as an operations manager for the Weave Corp., in Denver, for over 20 years. He was an avid fisherman, and loved golfing, camping, and coin collecting.
In addition to his wife and parents, Jeffrey is survived by a son: Nicholas G. Harbst, at home; daughter: Sarah E. Harbst, Denver; brothers: "Bill" Harbst; Roger, husband of Dana Harbst and Christopher Harbst and a sister: Sherri Sanders.
A visitation was held Sept. 9 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Rev. Timothy Craven officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.