- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Jeffrey S. Harbst, 51, Weave Corp. operations manager
Jeffrey S. Harbst, 51, of Denver, formerly of Lewistown area, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013, at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Lewistown, the son of William D. and Donna V. (Griffith) Harbst of Lewistown, and was the husband of Richelle L. (Spirk) Harbst of Reading.
Jeffrey was a graduate of Chief Logan High School and Susquehanna University. He worked as an operations manager for the Weave Corp., in Denver, for over 20 years. He was an avid fisherman, and loved golfing, camping, and coin collecting.
In addition to his wife and parents, Jeffrey is survived by a son: Nicholas G. Harbst, at home; daughter: Sarah E. Harbst, Denver; brothers: "Bill" Harbst; Roger, husband of Dana Harbst and Christopher Harbst and a sister: Sherri Sanders.
A visitation was held Sept. 9 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Rev. Timothy Craven officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.