- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Jeffrey Shelly, 60, Akron, worked at GS Auto Auction
Jeffrey Shelly, 60, of Akron, passed away Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012.
He was born in Ephrata, son of Marlin S. Shelly and the late Marie W. (Witwer) Shelly. He worked for Garden Spot Auto Auction.
In addition to his father, he is survived by his step-mother: Shirley A., wife of Ryan Shelly; one sister: Marla S., wife of Stevan Brossman, of Leola; two brothers: Tony, husband of Rebbecca Shelly, of San Diego, Calif.; and Thomas, husband of Jane Shelly, of Ephrata; two nieces; and two nephews.
In addition to his mother, he was preceded in death by a brother: Terry R. Shelly.
Services will be private and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals Inc., Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.