- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Jesse D. Roberts, Ephrata EMT, Warwick graduate
Jesse D. Roberts, Jr. of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
Born in Pottstown, he is the son of Emma Sheeler Roberts, Lititz, and the late Jesse D. Roberts, Sr. He is the husband of Jaime Zerr Roberts.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Jesse worked as an Ephrata EMT.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Michael Roberts of Arizona; Carla Roberts of Oklahoma; Olivia Roberts of Landisville; stepchildren: Elizabeth Clay of Reading; Grace Clay of Reading; two grandchildren; a sister: Cathy, wife of Philip Davidson of Lititz; brothers: Ronald, husband of Chris of Lebanon; Donald, husband of Marilyn, Lititz; and Dale, husband of Charity of Delaware.
Services will be at the convenience of the family. To send online condolences, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.