- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Jill Renée Essick, 59, Ephrata, enjoyed fishing and was an avid reader
Jill Renée (Keath) Essick, 59, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, April 9, 2017, at Manor Care, Lancaster.
She was the wife of Mitchell R. Essick of Ephrata, and the daughter of Jessie (Kemper) Keath of Ohio, and the late John Keath.
Jill enjoyed fishing and was an avid reader.
In addition to her husband of 34 years, and her mother, she is survived by a sister: Julie Valentine of Ohio; and her beloved Pomeranian, Elfie.
It was Jill’s wishes that no services be held.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Jill’s memory may be made to the Lancaster County SPCA, 848 S. Prince St., Lancaster, PA 17603.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Spacht-Snyder Family Funeral Home and Crematory, Lititz, was entrusted with the arrangements.