- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Joan L. Seibel, 44, Ephrata ENB employee, loved being at sons’ sporting events
ENB employee; loved her sons’ sporting events
Joan L. Seibel, 44, of Ephrata, passed away Monday, Feb. 11, 2013 at Ephrata Community Hospital. She was the wife of Tracy L. Seibel and a lifelong resident of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by two sons: Trevor A. and Alex L. Seibel, both at home; her father: Leonard E. Christy; and step-mother: Joyce Christy of Stevens; step-sister: Joan N, wife of Hugh Miller of Florida; step-brothers: John Appt of Colorado and Tony and Allen Weachter of Stevens; mother and father-in-law, Robert and Audrey Seibel; brother and sister-in-law: David and Kim Cox; and nephew: Michael Cox, all of Ephrata.
She was preceded in death by her mother: Anna May (Everett) Christy.
Joan worked as a teller and loan officer at the Denver branch of Ephrata National Bank.
She loved going to her sons’ sporting events such as ice hockey games and baseball games. Joan was a very loving person and her family loves her deeply as well as everyone that knew her. She will be missed deeply.
Friends were received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals on Feb. 14 and 15. Funeral services followed with the Rev. C. Michael Roney officiating. Place of interment was at Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery in Ephrata.
Donations in Joan’s memory may be made to the Leukemia Society at lls.org.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.